Friday, November 16, 2007

Halloween fun

It's been too long since I last posted. We have been very busy and I have had a really bad cold. We are now 17 days into it and I am not feeling well yet.

Halloween was great fun! We had a special treat this year. Otis' "tummy brother" Rashaan, came over and went trick or treating with is. Everyone had a great time!


Dahlia and I went to a homeschool Halloween party. I was June Cleaver and Dahlia was Queen Elizabeth.
Sadly, I was able to pull my entire costume from my regular wardrobe. Maybe I need a makeover?


Here is Otis in his second costume of the day. He is Aslan from the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe.



Milo is a super ninja warrior. He is really feeling the part. They had such a blast.


I am the room parent for Milo's classroom this year. We had a great time at our party. This is his class singing with their music teacher. Otis was batman for this portion of the day.



Otis' pumpkin.



Milo's creation.




Cash was a great sport while we carved out pumpkins. He just sat in his chair and smiled.




I made him some Halloween pants. He wore them well!

No comments: